Flashes of silver with ‘Sheebani‘ designs.
Let’s be honest….half of those nail art tutorials on Pinterest are nearly impossible unless you are an ambidextrous artist with laser focus. But still, we love a good DIY…especially ones that make our manicure look like a million bucks. If you are looking for a creative way to use those extra Flash snippets, we’ve got some rad inspiration for you babes. Behold the Flash Tattoos manicure!
Goldfish Kiss decking out her tat-toes with ‘Zahra‘ designs.
PopSugar adding a bold geometric medley to their nails with ‘Lena‘.
Fashion Lush getting her digits decorated with ‘Desert Dweller‘ Flash Tattoos.
We’re making a good point in ‘Dakota‘ Flash Tattoos.
Want to get the look? It’s easy…get your Flash, pick your polish, and start painting! Creating professional-grade nail art at home is literally as easy as wetting a damp sponge. Here’s the how to:
Wet sponge or cloth
1. Paint your nails & let them fully air dry. If you use quick dry products to speed up the process, just wash your nails with soap and water once dry to remove any residue. But – just to reiterate – make sure the polish is totally dry before you apply Flash Tattoos to avoid any smudges!
2. Cut out the tattoo designs you want to apply, and size them to fit your nail.
3. Remove the plastic on the tattoo & place it face down on your nail using your tweezers and gently press down.
4. Wet your sponge or cloth, and gently press down on the tattoo until the paper is soaked. Carefully pull of the paper with your tweezers, making sure the tattoo has adhered fully.
5. Paint on a non-quick drying clear top coat and let dry. Ta da!
Flash us your fancy fingers and shine on, babes! xo
want more? Check out these news flashes: